Our Sickle Cell Center is a preventive outpatient clinic and dedicated emergency infusion unit specifically for sickle cell patients.
Right here in Memphis, we have one of the highest populations of adult sickle cell patients in the nation. For these patients, daily life is often interrupted by pain that lasts a few hours to many weeks – threatening their family life, career, education and social life.
Services We Provide
- Lifetime care for adults 18 & older with sickle cell disease
- Quick access to infusion care services for crisis management
- Preventative care
- Patient education
- Transition care from pediatric to adult care for patients ages 18-25
- Improving the quality of life of sickle cell patients and their families
- Delivering treatment advances through on-site research
- Reducing emergency room visits for sickle cell patients by providing specialized care
Location & Hours
1325 Eastmoreland #101
Memphis, TN 38104
Clinic Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.*
Infusion Center Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.*
*An on-call doctor is available to answer questions after-hours and on weekends.
Schedule an Appointment
901-516-8785 or 901-516-8188
New Patient Forms
Save time by filling out the forms below before your appointment.
Mike Conley Bowl 'n Bash
Mike Conley's Bowl 'n Bash brings together sponsors, donors, bowlers, and local celebrities- including the host and NBA Basketball star Mike Conley- for a fun afternoon of bowling while raising vital funds to support the Methodist Healthcare Comprehensive Sickle Cell Center.
Charity Sports Auction
Together, 92.9FM ESPN Sports Radio and Methodist Healthcare Foundation are pleased to present the Spring 2017 Charity Sports Auction!