We partner with businesses, employees, and their household members to help them achieve success and well-being—in their professional and their personal lives.
A Tradition of Success
For over 30 years, Methodist Healthcare EAP has provided a comprehensive program in the Mid-South. Today we serve more than 40,000 employees located in Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi and throughout the country.
Our staff of licensed professional counselors and clinical social workers delivers results and peace of mind for businesses, their employees, and household members in a confidential environment.
Services We Offer
- Confidential, professional assessment, referral, and brief counseling services to employees and members of their household members
- Consultation to leadership teams
- Supervisor and employee training
- Drug-free workplace assistance
- DOT-related assessment
- Crisis response
- EAP communication/Awareness materials
- Client satisfaction evaluation