Methodist Primary Care Group
Having a primary care physician is an essential part of staying healthy.
Our primary care network includes physicians and nurse practitioners at practices conveniently located throughout Memphis and the surrounding area.
The Importance of Primary Care
Your primary care doctor should be your first stop for non-emergency health issues. As a partner in your health, he or she understands your complete medical history and helps you maintain your health and manage new or chronic illnesses.
Common Services We Provide
- Preventive care to make sure you're up to date on immunizations and routine screening exams to detect diseases early, when they're easily treated
- Annual physicals to provide an overall picture of your health
- Treatment for common medical conditions such as minor illnesses and injuries
- Management of chronic conditions such as high blood pressure and diabetes
- Referrals to medical specialists for further treatment, if needed