We are proud to announce that the Methodist University Hospital PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Program has been selected as the 2018 recipient of the ASHP Foundation Residency Excellence Program Award.
The Methodist Healthcare Pharmacy Residency Programs offer an advanced pharmacy practice environment with pharmacists integrated into patient care across our organization. The University Hospital program has over 50 years of excellence in residency training, with the Germantown Hospital program building upon this when it was formed in 2012. Most importantly, our residents join a family of hundreds of graduates who have become versatile practitioners capable of excelling in patient care, teaching, and research.
- PGY1 in Pharmacy Practice (University and Germantown hospital sites)
- PGY1/PGY2 in Health System Pharmacy Administration
- PGY2 in Ambulatory Care
- PGY2 in Critical Care
- PGY2 in Emergency Medicine
- PGY2 in Internal Medicine
- PGY2 in Solid Organ Transplant (currently not recruiting)
Learn more about all Methodist Pharmacy Residency Programs »