Sore throats don’t make appointments. Neither do sprained ankles. That’s why our Minor Meds are open 7 days a week with no appointment necessary.
Our Minor Medical Centers are designed to provide convenient, fast treatment and services for all ages. And because we have lab and X-ray equipment, most illnesses and mishaps—including on-the-job injuries—can be handled on site. In most cases, you can get the treatment you need without going to a hospital emergency room.
You never need to call for an appointment; just walk in.
Common Conditions Treated
- Colds, flu, strep throat and other viruses
- Bronchitis, pneumonia and asthma attacks
- Ear, throat and sinus infections
- Rashes, poison ivy, bug bites, spider bites and allergic reactions
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and dehydration
Minor Injuries Treated
- Sprains, strains and dislocations
- Cuts, scrapes and splinters
- Work-related injuries
Other Medical Needs
- Physicals (Annual, employment, pre-employment and sports)
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Medical evaluations, including worker’s compensation and return-to-work clearance
- X-rays and lab work
- Pregnancy tests
- Drug screens