Methodist Diagnostic Center - Southaven is conveniently located to serve your diagnostic needs.
Methodist Diagnostic Center - Southaven offers centralized, flexible scheduling. For your added convenience, close parking is available for easy access in and out of our centers. We also provide a 24 hour turnaround time on your reports. Your physician can have the reports sent to the office within 24 hours of your exam time. Please contact your physician's office for test results.
Methodist Diagnostic Center - Southaven is accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Magnetic Resonance Laboratories (ICAMRL) in the areas of musculoskeletal and neurological imaging. Accreditation is awarded after a panel of experts reviews selected protocols and case studies of operational and technical components.
Our highly trained technologists are certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. Many of our technologists have completed additional training to become registered in their respective fields. They are also certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Registration documents for Methodist Diagnostic Center services are available
We offer the following diagnostic and imaging services:
- Barium Studies
- Bone Density Studies
- CT and Ultrasound Guided Biopsies
- CT Angiography (CTA)
- Intravenous Pyelogram (IVP)
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Mammography (including digital mammograms, the latest advancement in breast cancer screening and detection)
- Multi-Detector CT
- Myelography Nuclear Cardiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Upper GI
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- Voiding Cystourethrogram (VCU)
- Chest Radiography
- Bone Radiography
For more information about diagnostic services at Methodist Diagnostic Center - Southaven, please call 662.996.2122.
The Methodist Diagnostic Center in Southaven now offers digital mammograms, the latest advancement in breast cancer screening and detection. The Hologic Selenia® Digital Mammography unit features an array of benefits for our patients, including:
- Exceptional clarity and image quality, resulting in improved detection
- Digital storage and transmission of images, which allows physicians to better track any changes in your mammograms over time
- Reduced wait times for interpretation
- Reduced discomfort during the mammogram
Importance of Mammograms
Early detection is crucial in the fight against breast cancer. We encourage you to have an annual physical examination and to practice regular breast self examinations. Regular mammograms are also a key component in early detection. Talk with your doctor, then call 662.536.1000 to schedule your digital mammogram at Methodist Diagnostic Center - Southaven.
Flexible scheduling is available.