Our outpatient rehabilitation program at Methodist South Hospital can help you recover from an injury or manage a medical condition.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff works with you and your doctor on a customized therapy program that helps you get better as quickly and safely as possible.
Services and Amenities
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy for adults and children
- Cardiopulmonary therapy - a unique outpatient physical therapy program that treats patients with heart and lung conditions
- Spacious gym
- Latest equipment
- Relaxation through aromatherapy and music
- Adjustable lighting in patient rooms
- Monthly support group for stroke survivors and caregivers
- Social skills group
Before Your Visit
Location and Parking
We are conveniently located in the Medical Office Complex building directly across from Methodist South Hospital. Parking is available in the large parking lot in front of the building. Enter through the door located below the burgundy “Outpatient Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy” awning.
1251 Wesley Drive, Suite 141
Memphis, TN 38116