Methodist hospitals and services accept many commercial payment plans, including the ones below. For a full list or to find out if your insurance is in-network, please contact Patient Access at one of the numbers below.
- United Healthcare
- BlueCross BlueShield of Arkansas
- BlueCross BlueShield of Mississippi
- BlueCross BlueShield - Blue Preferred
- BlueCross BlueShield - Blue Select
- AARP Medicare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Mississippi (Mississippi locations only)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Tennessee (Tennessee locations only)
- Mail Handlers
- Mississippi Physicians Care Network (Mississippi locations only)
- United Healthcare
Le Bonheur Children's Hospital: 901-287-6370
Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown: 901-516-6000
Methodist North: 901-516-5378
Methodist South: 901-516-3770
Methodist University: 901-516-8166
Methodist Olive Branch: 662-932-9004
Do you have a question about your hospital bills? The Patient Financial Services Department can help. Please contact us with any questions or to arrange payment on your account.
Patient Financial Services
1350 Concourse Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38104
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Main number: 901-516-1000
For billing inquiries or to arrange payment: 901-842-1260 or 888-528-9775
To discuss refunds: 901-516-1067
For billing questions about Methodist Medical Group: 901-758-9900
Financial Assistance Forms
Ways to Pay Your Bill
We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. You can pay:
- By phone (credit card only): 901-842-1260 or 888-528-9775
- Online – using myMethodist portal: www.methodisthealth.org/login
- By mail
- Patients – use the physical address above.
- Payor groups or insurance – mail to:
PO BOX 75947, Charlotte, North Carolina 28275
The following lists are the standard charges provided by Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare hospitals. The amounts shown are before adjustments such as insurance discounts, uninsured discounts, negotiated settlements, or charity assistance. Please note these charges do not include any provider fees that may be associated with a hospital visit.