For patients ages 18-25 who are transitioning from pediatric to adult care, there are often concerns. We are here to provide support during this time and focus on you.
Our Transition Program
- Because we have such a close relationship with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, we are very familiar with the care you have received and are able to fully address your concerns.
- During the transition, your disease education care will still be followed by your St. Jude case manager.
- We will help you navigate the adult care world.
- Our focus is on your wellness.
- We provide patient- and family-centered care which means we welcome and value your family’s involvement in your care.
- We have many resources available to you, including social and psychological care in clinic.
- Prompt referrals to other specialty doctors
- In cases of pain crisis, call us before 11am, and we can provide immediate treatment at our infusion center.
- Our excellent communication with the hospital staff means if you are hospitalized, we are able to monitor your care closely.
Becoming a Patient
To become a patient, schedule an appointment at our preventative clinic, so that we can get a full picture of your medical history. After your first appointment, you can use the infusion center for crisis care.
To schedule an appointment, call us at 901-516-8785 or 901-516-8188.
Methodist Comprehensive Sickle Cell Center
1325 Eastmoreland, Suite 101
Memphis, TN 38104
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.*
*An on-call doctor is available to answer questions after-hours and on weekends.