Whether you want to give your time or donate funds, we are grateful for your involvement.
Become an Advocate
- Participate in one of our sickle cell disease benefits
- Design your own sickle cell awareness event at your place of work, worship or social club
- Volunteer time at our Sickle Cell Center
Call 901-516-0500 for more information.
Your support will help improve the health and quality of life for those in our community who are affected by sickle cell disease. A donation to our Center helps provide:
- Research and medical advancements to improve quality of life and to help find a cure
- Treatment for those who can’t afford it
- Transportation assistance, prescription assistance, and support for patients unable to pay co-pays
- Specialized care, state-of-the-art technology and multidisciplinary medical teams that can fully address the needs of sickle cell patients
- Patient support resources, including a mentoring program
- Food, beverages, blankets, tablets and books for patient comfort and entertainment during long transfusions
- Patient and community education
Choose "Sickle Cell" from the "Direct My Gift To" drop down menu to make your donation to the Comprehensive Sickle Cell Center.