Advancing Stroke Care in the MidSouth
With five stroke certified adult hospitals, Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare is committed to excellence in the treatment and management of stroke. Hear what our patients have to say about their stroke care and learn more about our uncommon care.
About our Stroke Services
Methodist University Hospital offers comprehensive stroke services for treatment of complex stroke cases.
Our Comprehensive Stroke Center at MUH:
- Has dedicated neuro-intensive care unit beds for complex stroke patients with 24/7 neuro-critical care.
- Uses advanced imaging capabilities.
- Coordinates post hospital care for patients.
- Uses a peer review process to evaluate and monitor care of complex cases.
- Participates in stroke research.
Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown, Methodist North, Methodist South, and Methodist Olive Branch hospitals offer primary stroke services. Patients benefit from 24/7 access to:
- Rapid-Response Stroke Team
- Advanced Brain Imaging Services
- Endovascular Neurologic Interventional Procedures
- Operating Room Surgical Suites
World-class Physicians, Acute Care Nurse Practitioners, and Nurses with advanced training in neurologic conditions can be found in:
- Neuro-Interventional Suites
- Neuro-Critical Care Unit
- Neuro Step-down Unit
- Neuroscience Floor
Our providers have expertise in comprehensive treatment of stroke-related conditions like:
- Ischemic Stroke
- Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Cerebral Aneurysms
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Venous Thrombosis
- Arterial Dissection