The Methodist University Hospital Head and Neck Surgery Center provides comprehensive care in treatment and post-treatment for tumors or cancer of the head and neck.
Our multidisciplinary team includes specialists in surgical oncology, medical oncology, radiation oncology, neuro oncology, pathology and reconstructive surgery. As a patient of the Head and Neck Surgery Center, you’ll benefit from:
- Partnership with The University of Tennessee and the Methodist University Radiation Oncology Center
- Weekly multidisciplinary tumor board conference to discuss complicated cases, share insights on treatment and reach consensus for treatment
- A complete range of treatment options, which may include surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, or a combination--by world leaders in Head and Neck Cancer Care
Head and Neck Cancers We Treat
Our experts specialize in transoral robotic, endoscopic and minimally invasive, and skull base surgery to treat the most complex head and neck conditions, including:
- Hypopharyngeal cancer
- Laryngeal cancer
- Lip and oral cavity cancer
- Metastatic squamous neck cancer
- Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Oropharyngeal cancer
- Paranasal sinus and nasal cavity cancer
- Salivary gland cancer
Visit the National Cancer Institute for more information on Head and Neck cancers and treatment options.