Methodist Occupational Health Services help you manage your employees' health through a flexible program where you choose the services your company needs.
Through our OnSite Wellness program, we also offer health screenings and clinics at your organization's location to keep your employees as healthy as possible.
Occupational Health Services Available
- Physical exams—designed for specific work assignments (DOT physicals, fitness for duty, return-to-work)
- Urine drug screens—DOT and non-DOT drug screens. We use the eScreen drug screen system at all Methodist Minor Medical Centers. For non-DOT drug screens, the employer can receive results in as little as 20 minutes via the online eScreen database.
- Breath alcohol tests—DOT and non-DOT alcohol testings
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
- Medical surveillance—testing for hearing, asbestos and lead, as well as other substances
- Vaccinations and immunizations—including flu shots, hepatitis A and B, tetanus, and more
- Onsite nursing services—full-time and part-time occupational health nurses trained in company and OSHA regulations
- Occupational health education—training in first aid, CPR, healthy back and blood-borne pathogens. Most of these services can be provided on-site at your organization.
Our services can be scheduled as needed through Methodist Occupational Health, or you may consider an ongoing partnership through the MLH OnSite Wellness program.
Our experienced team includes:
- Occupational health physicians and nurses
- Workers compensation specialists
- Certified drug screen collectors and breath alcohol technicians
Contact UsPhone: 901-516-1685