Recognition for Your Gift
Your generous support helps Methodist Healthcare achieve its mission to provide outstanding healthcare to everyone in our community. In appreciation of the generous support of our very loyal donors, we recognize your annual, deferred or lifetime gifts in the following manner.
Partners in Philanthropy
Individuals, businesses and foundations who contribute at least $1,000 annually for the most urgent, undesignated needs of the hospital are recognized as Partners in Philanthropy. These generous gifts are critical to strengthening our clinical care and enhancing our research and education programs.
• Recognition in Foundation Focus Newsletter
• Listing in Methodist Healthcare Foundation Annual Report
• Invitation to the annual CEO appreciation luncheon (corporate and foundation donors)
• Invitation to special annual event (physicians and MLH Associates)
All individuals who have made a deferred commitment to ensure the future of Methodist Healthcare are members of the Elliott Society. This Society was established to recognize the outstanding achievements of our CEO Emeritus, Maurice Elliott, who served as CEO from 1990-2001.
• Recognition on Wall of Honor at Methodist University Hospital
• Invitation to special annual event hosted by CEO in their honor
• Special update mailings regarding activities at Methodist Healthcare
Donor Wall of Honor
All donors with cumulative gifts of $25,000 or more will be recognized on the Wall of Honor which is placed at Methodist University Hospital.
In addition, donors who make restricted gifts for endowments or capital projects will be recognized through special naming opportunities.