Methodist Healthcare Foundation Launches Special Friends Program
It takes caring physicians, dedicated Associates and committed donors to meet the myriad of needs of our patients and our neighbors. We believe each and every person who walks through our doors should be treated well, with dignity, and with a focus on their spiritual and physical wellbeing. It’s the commitment to serve everyone, everyday, which keeps our hospital doors open in all parts of the city and all neighborhoods. But, the generous support of our donors is critical in our efforts to ensure this part of our mission is always fulfilled.
To better recognize the contributions of our donors, Methodist Healthcare Foundation is launching a new effort to recognize and thank supporters giving $1,000 or more annually. Membership in Friends of the Foundation includes:
- Recognition in Foundation publications.
- Quarterly e-newsletters from our CEO featuring Methodist Healthcare’s latest news and stories of how your gifts help Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare and its patients.
- If you contact us, the Foundation will also provide personal assistance to your friends and family during their hospital visit or stay.
- Foundation courtesy kit—notebooks and pen, toothbrush, note cards, etc. for your hospital stay.
- Please know that enrollment in the program does not include preferential medical treatment.
To learn more contact Mark Billingsley at Mark.Billingsley@mlh.org or 901-516-0500.