You are using an out of date browser that our site does not support. Please, update your browser for a faster browsing experience, better security, and to experience the web's latest features. Click here to update or install a different browser.
How do I make a gift to Methodist Healthcare Foundation?
Your generous donation helps Methodist Healthcare provide high quality, compassionate patient- and family-centered care to all of our patients. You can make a donation in the following ways:
• Donate online using a credit card.
• Make a gift by phone by calling 901-516-0500 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CST. If you need to call after hours, please leave a message, and we will be back in touch with you as soon as possible.
• Mail your donation by completing our Printable Donation Form (PDF) and sending it to the following address:
Methodist Healthcare Foundation
P.O. Box 42048
Memphis, TN 38174-2048
Have you received my donation?
To confirm that we have received your donation, call 901-516-0500 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. CST. If you need to call after hours, please leave a message, and we will be back in touch with you as soon as possible.
How do I make a bequest to the Methodist Healthcare Foundation?
For more information about planned gifts, please contact Mark Billingsley at 901-516-0509.
I am interested in making a gift for a designated purpose. Whom should I contact?
For information on establishing a gift to benefit a particular area of the hospital or priority need, please call 901-516-0500.
What are the different ways to give?
• Unrestricted Gifts: When you choose to make your charitable donation unrestricted, we will utilize your gift to support the area of greatest need within our healthcare system.
• Memorial and Honorarium Gifts: Donate in a loved one's memory or honor. Memorial and honorarium gifts can also be designated to benefit a specific area within the healthcare system, such as Hospice.
• Matching Gifts: If your employer offers a matching gift program, when you make a contribution to the Methodist Healthcare Foundation, we will receive an additional gift on your behalf.
• Planned Giving: Your deferred gift of cash, real estate, life insurance or securities to Methodist Healthcare Foundation can help patients for many years to come.
• Designated Gifts: You may designate your donations to benefit one of the areas we raise funds for, found here.