Frequently Asked Questions about the Foundation
How do I make a gift to Methodist Healthcare Foundation?
Your generous donation helps to provide world-class health care to the patients of Methodist Healthcare. You can make a donation in the following ways:
• Donate online using a credit card. We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
• Make a gift by phone by calling 901.516.0500 anytime Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CST. If you need to call after hours, please leave a message, and we will be back in touch with you as soon as possible.
• Mail your donation by completing our Printable Donation Form (PDF) and sending it to the following address:
Methodist Healthcare Foundation
P.O. Box 42048
Memphis, TN 38174
Have you received my donation?
To find out if we have received your donation, please call 901.516.0500 anytime Monday – Friday, from 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. If you need to call after hours, please leave a message, and we will be back in touch with you as soon as possible.
How do I make a bequest to the Methodist Healthcare Foundation?
For more information about planned gifts, please contact Steve West at 901.516.0540.
I am interested in making a gift for a designated purpose. Whom should I contact?
For information on establishing a gift to benefit a particular area of the hospital or priority need, please call 901.516.0500.
What are the different ways to give?
• Unrestricted gifts, which means Methodist puts your donation toward its greatest areas of need.
• Memorial and Honor gifts.
• Matching gifts through your employer.
• Planned giving, which helps patients for many years to come.
• Directed donations to one of our areas of excellence, such as the Hospice Residence, Brain and Spine Institute or Transplant Institute.