The Pavilion at Germantown is designed with your comfort and safety in mind.
Highly Rated for Quality
We make clinical quality and safety for you and your baby our top priority. In fact, Methodist Germantown received the highest rating for high risk deliveries by the Memphis Business Group on Health.
- A level-III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) provides specialty newborn care for babies greater than 23 weeks gestation.
- Individual rooms for single and multiple births give you more privacy and encourage mother-infant bonding during extended stays.
- A 24/7 board certified OBGYN hospitalist physician—the first in the Mid-South—is on staff to assist you and your doctor.
- A state-of-the-art infant security system safeguards families and closely monitors your baby.
The Pavilion offers hotel-inspired comforts and environmentally friendly features, including:
- Luxury features in every room, including a large bathroom with shower, flat screen TV, and sleeper couches or chairs for your guests.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Dining on demand room service, so you can choose your own menu.
- The Women’s Boutique in the Pavilion Gift Shop for lactation support products and breast pump rentals.
- LEED Gold certification by the Green Building Council for a healthy and sustainable building.
- A sophisticated air-quality filtration system to keep air clean.
- Renewable wood accents like bamboo flooring for a modern touch.
Classes for You & Your Family
We offer classes to prepare you and your family before and after your child’s birth, including:
- Prenatal classes
- Gestational diabetes classes
- Education for siblings and grandparents
- Coaching by lactation specialists
Here are a few things that will help you prepare for your stay:
First Steps Brochure – Provides answers to questions as you prepare for your newborn and your hospital stay, including an overview of the Pavilion, classes and preregistration.
Pavilion Guide – This is a presentation that is given during our childbirth class. It covers all the details of your stay from where to park, what to bring, and what you and your family can expect during and after delivery.
Pre-registration & Insurance Questions
Complete Maternity Pre-registration Online or call 901-516-6966