We want you and your loved ones to have the best care possible. Patient advocates can:
- Address questions or concerns about your care
- Explain policies
- Notarize healthcare documents
- Help you get a translator
- Acknowledge outstanding members of the care team
- Provide information on patient rights and responsibilities
- Provide information on filing patient care complaints with the State of Tennessee, the State of Mississippi, and the DNV-GL
Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital: 901-516-6953
Methodist North Hospital: 901-516-5489
Methodist Olive Branch Hospital: 662-932-9000
Methodist South Hospital: 901-516-3895
Methodist University Hospital: 901-516-8000
Your Experience Matters
As a patient, family member, community representative or employee of Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare you have the right to notify the DNV-GL regarding any concern about the quality or safety of care, as well as safety of the environment in which care is provided.
We participate in the nationally standardized Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) Survey. One to two weeks after you leave the hospital, you may receive a phone call from Press Ganey Associates asking specific questions about your experience with us. Comments and scores are shared with our staff, and overall scores are reported nationally for all hospitals on www.hospitalcompare.hhs.gov.