Methodist South Hospital Directions and Vital Information
- From I-240 South take the Elvis Presley exit
- Go south on Elvis Presley to Wesley Drive
- Turn left on Wesley Drive between the Krispy Kream and Burger King.
- The hospital is on the left side of the street.
- From I 240 North take the West Shelby Drive exit
- Continue on West Shelby Drive to Faronia and turn right
- After you cross the 4 way stop Methodist South is on the left side, turn left on Wesley Drive.
- Visitors can park in the East, West and Medical Office Complex lots. The East and West lots are on the east and west side of the hospital and the Medical Office Complex lot is located on the south-west corner, across from the hospital and west of the Medical Office Complex building.
- With the exception of the Emergency Entrance and the Minor Care entrance, the remaining doors are locked from at 9 p.m.
- The Minor Care Entrance is locked at 10 p.m.
- We have a security officer assigned to the Tower Lobby during these hours and one assigned to the Emergency Department 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- To reach Security for a non-emergency, call the Main Hospital Number 901.516.3700. For an emergency, call 901.516.7767. The dispatcher will page Security.
- Visiting hours are 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. Visiting hours may vary on some units and floors. Please check with the nurses’ station if you have questions.
- After 9 p.m., visitors have to be escorted to the floors by Security from the Emergency department. These visits have to be cleared by patient's Caregiver.
- Visitors under age 12 must have approval from the Charge Nurse / Nurse Manager to visit.
Our Cafeteria is located on the ground floor of the hospital.
Monday – Friday:
- Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. until 9 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 4:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m.
- Breakfast: 7 a.m. until 8:30 a.m.
- Lunch and dinner 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Please visit our Gift Shop located on the main floor of the hospital.