We want you and your loved ones to have the best experience possible while in the hospital. Patient advocates can:
- Answer questions or concerns about your care
- Explain policies
- Notarize health care documents
- Assist with providing a translator
- Provide grievance information on filing patient care complaints with the State of Tennessee and the Joint Commission
- Acknowledge members of the care team that have gone above and beyond
- Provide information on patient rights and responsibilities
Please contact the patient advocate for the hospital that is caring for you.
Methodist Extended Care Hospital – 516.8000
Methodist Fayette Hospital – 516.4037
Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital – 516.6953
Methodist North Hospital – 516.5208
Methodist South Hospital – 516.3895
Methodist University Hospital – 516.8000
As a patient, family member, community representative or employee of Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare you have the right to notify the Joint Commission regarding any concern about the quality of care provided, safety of care provided, or safety of the environment in which care is provided.