We offer comprehensive treatment programs and a multidisciplinary staff of doctors and clinicians trained to treat chronic wounds.
About the Wound Treatment Program
- Typically lasts 12-18 weeks
- Provides outpatient services, so you get treated when it’s convenient for you
- Works with your doctor so we understand your health history
- Keeps your doctor informed of your progress
- Offers hyperbaric oxygen therapy for advanced cases
Common Causes for Wounds We Treat
- Radiation therapy
- Prolonged skin pressure
- Poor circulation
- Collagen vascular disease - a condition where the immune system attacks the body
As part of our comprehensive approach to healing, Wound Healing Services offers specialized treatment in:
- Internal medicine
- General surgery
- Infectious disease
- Plastic surgery
- Vascular disease
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBO)
Oxygen can sometimes speed the healing of problem wounds. The Comprehensive Wound Care Center features special hyperbaric oxygen chambers where patients can undergo oxygen treatments.
Careers at Comprehensive Wound Healing Center
Find your future at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare, a place where you can make a difference in the lives of others, while enjoying what you do. Click here for career opportunities.