Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital is a nationally recognized, 309-bed, full service hospital located in a community setting. Also located on campus is the Women’s and Children’s Pavilion.
Amenities and Hours
Family Presence/Visiting Guidelines
Hospital Rooms and Critical Care/ICU
There are no set visiting hours. Partners in Care and close family may be with patients 24/7. Other guests are welcome according to the patient’s preference (including Critical Care/ICU) between 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. to respect quiet time and sleeping hours. Hours may vary on some units and floors. Please check with the nurses’ station if you have questions.
Food and Dining
Main Hospital, Floor 1
Hot meals served at the hours listed below. Snacks, drinks, grill items and salad bar available anytime.
Dining Room Hours: Monday – Friday
General Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Dinner: 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Dining Room Hours: Weekends
General Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Meal times are the same as during the week, with the exception of breakfast from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. The grill closes at 4:00 p.m. during the weekend.
The Pavilion Bistro
Women’s Pavilion, Floor 2
Smoothies, gourmet coffee drinks and grab and go items.
Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Weekends: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
The Lobby Gift Shop
Main Hospital Lobby
Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Weekends: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
The Pavilion Gift Shop
Women’s and Children’s Pavilion Lobby
The Women’s Boutique inside the Pavilion Gift Shop offers lactation support products and pump rentals for new mothers.
Monday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Free WiFi is available through the GUEST network. You'll be prompted to accept Methodist's terms and conditions by clicking the "I accept" button. The connection will automatically time out after eight hours of inactivity.
Visitors can park in any hospital lot for free. There are lots on all sides of the hospital and parking garages on the north (Poplar Ave.) side of the hospital and behind the Women’s & Children’s Pavilion.
When you check in to the hospital, you'll have the option of setting up an account for the myMethodist Patient Portal, where you can view at-home care instructions, lab results, and follow-up appointments. You can also use it to pay your bill online.
901.516.6660 or 901.516.6530
Security and Escorts
Except for the Emergency Department Entrance, doors are locked from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. You may request a security officer to escort you to your car. Please dial “0” and ask the hospital operator for assistance. For your safety, security services are available 24 hours a day.
Snack and drink machines are located on most floors. The nursing station will be able to assist you with the nearest location.
- 24-hour emergency room
- Bariatric weight-loss surgery
- Cardiology and heart surgery
- Diabetes and endocrinology
- Gastroenterology and GI surgery
- Le Bonheur pediatric unit
- Medical nutrition therapy
- Obstetrics and maternity program with Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Rehabilitation: Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Surgical services: general, same day, minimally invasive, open heart
Clinical Awards & Accreditations
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Distinction Center
- Cardiac Care
- Knee and Hip Replacement
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cigna Bariatric Center of Excellence
- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program
- Minimally Invasive Gynecology
- The Joint Commission Accreditations
- Primary Stroke Center Advanced Certification
- Acute Myocardial Infarction Certification
- Joint Replacement – Hip Certification
- Joint Replacement – Knee Certification
- U.S. News and World Report, Best Regional Hospital in Eight Specialties
- U.S. News and World Report, Best Hospital, Nephrology, #49
Green Building Awards
- Leadership in Energy Efficient Design Gold Certification, U.S. Green Building Council; Methodist Germantown – The Women’s and Children’s Pavilion
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR certification, Methodist Germantown