Dr. Cassandra Hawkins is a Methodist Healthcare-affiliated family medicine physician in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
- Outpatient treatment of adult, pediatric, and geriatric patients
- Women's healthcare, including pap smears and family planning
- Minor office procedures, including removal of skin lesions and ingrown toenails, repairs of lacerations, and cryotherapy
- Immunizations for adults and children
- Occupational services, including pre-employment testing, blood alcohol testing, urine drug screen collection and testing, and DOT and non-DOT physicals
- Management of chronic diseases, including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid disease
Dr. Cassandra Hawkins, MD is founder of Hawkins Family Medicine, PLLC. A native of Louisiana, Dr. Hawkins received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee. She completed medical school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis, Tennessee. Dr. Hawkins also completed her internship and residency training in Family Medicine at the University of Tennessee. Dr. Cassandra Hawkins is Board-certified in Family Medicine with the American Board of Family Practice and is a certified Medical Review Officer by the American Association of Medical Review Officers. Dr. Hawkins is a member of the Mississippi State Medical Association, the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians, the American Medical Association, and Bluff City Medical Society. Dr. Hawkins' medical interests include preventative medicine, complicated hypertension and cholesterol management, diabetes, and occupational and travel medicine.