Hospital pre-registration can make your check-in quicker when it's time to delivery your baby. When you arrive at the hospital, you'll give your name, and we'll be able to access your registration information. You'll answer just a few additional health history questions.
Ways to Pre-register
Pre-register by Mail (All locations)
You may complete and mail a paper packet to your hospital of choice (Methodist Germantown, Methodist Olive Branch or Methodist South—addresses below) during the first trimester of your pregnancy. To get a packet, you may:
- Download the pre-registration packet (PDF).
- Pick up a packet at your doctor's office.
- Call the hospital where you'll deliver.
Mail your packet to one of the following:
Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital
(Also receiving pre-registration for Methodist Olive Branch)
7691 Poplar Ave.
Germantown, Tennessee 38138
Methodist South Hospital
Labor and Delivery
1300 Wesley Drive
Memphis, Tennessee 38116
Pre-register by Phone (All locations)
If you're unable to mail in a form, call to pre-register.
- Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown & Methodist Olive Branch Hospital: 901-516-6966
- Methodist South Hospital: 901-516-3705