The Maternity Center at Methodist South Hospital provides a safe, comfortable, family-centered environment for you and your baby.
Quality & Comfort
At Methodist South, you’ll find:
- Large, comfortable birthing rooms with room enough for mom and two support people.
- A level-II neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) offering specialty newborn care for babies greater than 32 weeks gestation.
- Board-certified neonatologists available 24/7.
- A nursery to help care for your baby.
You are also encouraged to have your baby stay in the room with you, so you can get comfortable taking care of your newborn.
Classes & Coaching
We offer classes to prepare you before and after your child’s birth.
- Prenatal classes teach you how to prepare your body for labor and care for your baby.
- Lactation specialists coach you through breastfeeding and help prepare you to return to work.