Common Sleep Disorders
Published On 01/22/2013
We treat many disorders of sleeping and waking, which can interfere with your quality of life and personal health and endanger public health.
Sleep Disorders We Treat
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)—a sleep-related breathing disorder that where a person stops breathing in their sleep
- Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)—a sleep-related movement disorder that involves an almost irresistible urge to move the legs at night
- Insomnia—when you have a hard time going to sleep, go to sleep but have a hard time staying asleep, and/or wake up too early and are unable to go back to sleep
- REM Disorders, Hallucinations & Sleep Terrors—sleep disorders that involve unpleasant sleep episodes
- Sleepwalking—usually occurs during the first third or first half of a person's sleep period
- Narcolepsy—a neurological sleep disorder that causes a potentially disabling level of daytime sleepiness
- Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders—problems in the timing of when a person sleeps and is awake.