Rehab Classes and Support Groups
First Tuesdays | 4:00 p.m.
Methodist Germantown Outpatient Rehabilitation
Medical Office Building A
7655 Poplar Ave., Suite 250
Located on the campus of Methodist Germantown Hospital
Every day following a stroke is a new experience, and many days are very challenging physically, mentally, and emotionally. Studies have shown that attending a stroke support group in addition to rehabilitation greatly improves a person’s outlook about recovery.
If you live out of town and can't come to a class, call us ahead of time. We'll send you an information packet, or you can download our Total Joint Guide (PDF).
IMPACT Personal Training Program
Custom training programs designed especially for post-rehab patients
Individual appointments available
Call Angela Mensi, PTA, C-PT at 901.516.6929
Many patients struggle with getting into a regular exercise routine after rehab. Whatever your illness or injury, a supervised exercise program with a certified personal trainer can help you to:
- Build upon therapy successes
- Strengthen and condition your entire body
- Stay motivated
|One-time initial comprehensive assessment||$60 (waived if you've been a Methodist Outpatient Rehab patient in the last 30 days)|
|12 sessions (2 times/week for 6 weeks||$300 (discount of $10/session)|
|One-on-one personal training||$60/session|
- You have moved beyond the acute phase of your condition and can tolerate supervised exercise for fitness.
- You have completed the comprehensive musculoskeletal and functional fitness assessment by a certified personal trainer.
- You agree to the terms in our personal training and exercise release form.