Rehab Classes and Support Groups
First Tuesdays | 4:00 p.m.
Methodist Germantown Outpatient Rehabilitation
Medical Office Building A
7655 Poplar Ave., Suite 250
Located on the campus of Methodist Germantown Hospital
Every day following a stroke is a new experience, and many days are very challenging physically, mentally, and emotionally. Studies have shown that attending a stroke support group in addition to rehabilitation greatly improves a person’s outlook about recovery.
IMPACT Personal Training Program
Custom training programs designed especially for post-rehab patients
Individual appointments available
Call Angela Mensi, PTA, C-PT at 901-516-6929
Many patients struggle with getting into a regular exercise routine after rehab. Whatever your illness or injury, a supervised exercise program with a certified personal trainer can help you to:
- Build upon therapy successes
- Strengthen and condition your entire body
- Stay motivated
|One-time initial comprehensive assessment||$60 (waived if you've been a Methodist Outpatient Rehab patient in the last 30 days)|
|12 sessions (2 times/week for 6 weeks||$300 (discount of $10/session)|
|One-on-one personal training||$60/session|
- You have moved beyond the acute phase of your condition and can tolerate supervised exercise for fitness.
- You have completed the comprehensive musculoskeletal and functional fitness assessment by a certified personal trainer.
- You agree to the terms in our personal training and exercise release form.