The outpatient lymphedema therapy program at Methodist Germantown Hospital provides patients with the skills necessary for proper lymphatic system function. Led by lymphedema-certified occupational therapists, our program is available to both women and men.
Our Program Addresses
- Arm swelling/lymphedema
- Scar adhesions
- Limited arm mobility and strength
- Limited reach, which interferes with activities of daily living
Our Program Includes
- Manual lymph drainage therapy and instruction on self-massage techniques
- Scar management
- Range of motion and strengthening activities
- Training and strategies to gain functional independence
Our team also offers educational resources, including how to manage your lymphedema and necessary precautions to take, as well as available pressure garments.
For more information, call 901-516-6929.
Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital
Medical Office Building A
7655 Poplar Avenue, Ste. 250
Germantown, TN 38138