Work Injury Care
Methodist Minor Medical Centers offer fast, convenient treatment for a variety of job-related illnesses and injuries. We specialize in treating common types of work-related injuries, including cuts, sprains and strains. Our goal is to provide the treatment necessary to help employees return to work as soon as possible.
Our work injury care program provides:
- Experienced medical professionals - occupational health physicians and nurses
- Injury care - treatment for non-emergency injuries and illnesses
- For-cause screening - drug and alcohol screenings performed per company protocol, DOT or Tennessee Drug Free Workplace regulations
- Return-to-work protocols and work status reports - individualized reports including work limitations, impairment and specific restrictions
- Convenience - no appointment necessary at any of our 4 convenient locations
- Network of referral sources - Access to comprehensive network of specialists
If you would like more information about Methodist’s Work Injury Care Services, or would like to schedule your organization’s health screenings, please contact an Occupational Health representative at 901.516.1443 or email email@example.com.