Ways to Give to Hospice
By donating or volunteering, you can help us offer hospice care to anyone with a terminal illness, regardless of their financial situation.
No patient is ever turned away based on their ability to pay. Your meaningful gift, no matter what size, will provide hope, care and dignity to the dying and is important to the growth and development of our services, programs and support groups.
- Recognition throughout our Hospice Residence gardens
- Make a remembrance gift for a loved one into an enduring memorial.
- Give at least $500 and be recognized as a Hospice Hero.
- A caring donor has agreed to match all gifts up to $50,000.
- A gift of any size makes all the difference in the world.
- Make a gift to support a full morning, day or week of hospice care and more.
Share the Care
- Give everyday items like washcloths, soap, shaving cream and other personal care items.
- A great project for a church group, Boy or Girl Scout troop, or individuals who want to share.
- Offer companionship to patients.
- Offer support to families after the death of their loved one.
- Help patients relax and find enjoyment.
- Help with clerical tasks in our office or maintain our music library.
- Help with mailings, holiday events, fundraising, Camp BraveHearts and much more.