There are Many Ways to Give Love & Light
By donating or volunteering, you can help us offer hospice care to anyone with a terminal illness, regardless of their financial situation.
No patient is ever turned away based on their ability to pay. Your meaningful gift, no matter what size, will provide hope, care and dignity to the dying and is important to the growth and development of our services, programs and support groups.
Only available during the holidays, make a donation of $10 and we will mail a personalized Holiday Honorarium card to the recipient of your choice. Click here for more info.
- Honor your loved one by sponsoring a lasting memorial that will be displayed in the courtyard, gardens, or hallways at the Hospice Residence
- Express gratitude for your loved one’s care by making a gift in honor of a Caregiver.
- Provide special recognition to a loved one through a Tribute Card.
- Give at least $500 to help make hospice services available to everyone, regardless of their ability to pay.
- A caring donor has agreed to match all gifts up to $50,000.
Share the Care
- Help Methodist Share the Care by making a meaningful gift of any size.
- Give everyday items like washcloths, soap, shaving cream and other personal care items.
- Offer companionship to patients.
- Offer support to families after the death of their loved one.
- Help patients relax and find enjoyment.
- Help with clerical tasks in our office or maintain our music library.
- Help with mailings, holiday events, fundraising, Camp BraveHearts and much more.