Methodist Alliance Home Care provides the medical treatments you need in the comfort of your own home—rather than the hospital.
We provide licensed healthcare professionals for pediatric and adult patients. The process is simple:
- Your doctor orders the appropriate home care services.
- Our intake department works with the hospital on your transition from the hospital to home to ensure that the care is consistent.
- Once you’re in home care, our clinicians coordinate ongoing care with you, your family, and your doctor.
- We follow up with you to make sure you receive the best plan of care.
Every patient is unique, so a nurse will visit your home to assess your needs, which may include:
- Registered Nurses to provide teaching, assessments and a variety of medical procedures to adult patients
- Pediatric Nurses to provide teaching, assessments, and a variety of medical procedures specifically for pediatric patients
- Home Health Aides to help with bathing, grooming, oral hygiene and exercise
- Physical Therapists to provide treatments to relieve pain, develop and return function and maintain maximum performance
- Occupational Therapists to teach techniques to increase independence and safety, including daily activities
- Speech Therapists to provide rehabilitative services for speech, hearing, swallowing and language disorders.
- Medical Social Workers to assess social needs and recommend community resources
Getting Started with Home Care
Qualifying for Home Care
If you’re coming home from the hospital, or your loved one has been ill for some time, you may need skilled help with care, medications or understanding your disease. You may also need wound care, IV therapy or physical therapy. Your doctor will be able to help you in deciding if you need home health care.
Doctor’s Referral Required
Home health service requires physician referral, so talk to your doctor about any services you think you may need. Let your doctor know you would like home health services provided by Methodist Healthcare.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, TennCare for children, and a large number of commercial insurances.
Contact Us6400 Shelby View Drive, Suite 101
Memphis TN 38134