Our EAP Services
Common Services We Offer
- Confidential assessment and counseling services
- 24-hour crisis telephone response
- Short-term individual, couples, and family counseling
- Referrals, follow-up, and case management
- Mandatory counseling for employees referred by supervisors
- Orientation and promotion of the EAP to employees
- Regular reports on volume of EAP use
Additional Leadership Training & Support
Because we’re familiar with your employees and worksites, we can help with management issues and workgroup concerns.
Workshops & Seminars
Motivate your teams and teach skills such as conflict resolution, stress management and team building are just a few.
Critical Incident Stress Debriefings
Our professional staff can facilitate debriefing with your employees after a traumatic event, such as the death of a co-worker, layoffs, physical violence, natural disaster, or workplace accident. Your employees will learn to recognize normal reactions to crisis and ways to cope effectively.
DOT Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
Our credentialed SAP professionals evaluate employees who have violated a DOT drug and alcohol regulation and recommend education, treatment, follow-up testing, and aftercare. The SAP, with the employer, decides if and when an employee may return to a critical, safety-sensitive job, such as driving a vehicle. Evaluations are free to our contracted companies and are also available as a fee-for-service to other businesses.