Call 911 for immediate care.
For poison information, please call 800.222.1222.
|Hospital Locations||Main Number||Emergency Department|
|Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown||901.516.6000||901.516.6970|
Access Wait Times "On the Go"
- Bookmark methodisthealth.org/ER on your mobile device
- Text ERwait to 46786 (Standard text messaging fees apply.)
When to Visit the Emergency Room
If you have any of the following symptoms, you should go directly to the Emergency Room or call 911:
- Chest pain
- Severe abdominal pain
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Head injury that resulted in a loss of consciousness
- Sudden dizziness, weakness or loss of coordination or balance
- Sudden blurred vision
- Numbness in face, arm or leg
- Sudden, severe headache
- Bleeding that won’t stop
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Severe burns
Stroke and Chest Pain Emergencies
Our Emergency Rooms offer comprehensive cardiac services for treating heart attack and stroke. If you need intervention due to chest pain, you will be rapidly diagnosed and treated. If you don’t need intervention, you’ll quickly be ruled out, giving you peace of mind.
Methodist hospitals hold Primary Stroke Certification and have Disease Specific Certification for AMI (heart attack) from The Joint Commission and have received Cycle IV accreditation by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
Methodist Minor Medical Centers
Our Minor Medical Centers can give you quick, convenient treatment for minor medical conditions, ranging from a fever, the flu, or a bee sting reaction to muscle sprains, fractures and cuts.