Radiation Therapy & Radiosurgery for Brain & Spine
Methodist is home to the most comprehensive radiation therapy and radiosurgery program in the Mid-South.
As part of our Brain and Spine Institute, we use state-of-the-art Gamma Knife technology and the newest form of radiosurgery, stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT). These technologies deliver a single, high-dose radiation treatment to tumors—without surgery or damaging healthy tissue.
Our program is led by world-renowned neurosurgeons and radiation oncologists who are at the forefront of non-invasive procedures to treat neurological disorders and diseases.
Our multidisciplinary team of physicians and staff specialize in the treatment of:
- Intracranial Arteriovenous malformations
- Benign tumors including acoustic neuromas and meningiomas
- Pituitary adenomas
- Skull base Tumors
- Metastatic brain lesions
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Cushing’s disease
- Selective gliomas
Methodist Locations and Services
- Methodist Germantown Radiation Oncology Center
- Methodist University Radiation Oncology Center
- Memphis Regional Gamma Knife Center