Babysitting Classes Offered at Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown
Boys and girls ages 11 to 15 can learn everything they need to know about babysitting at the Women’s and Children’s Pavilion on the campus of Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital, 7691 Poplar Ave.
These one day sessions start at 8:00 a.m. and end at 3:00 p.m. There are several classes to choose from:
- Thursday, June 23
- Saturday, June 25
- Monday, July 11
- Friday, July 15
- Thursday, July 21
- Friday, July 22
- The responsibilities of being a babysitter
- Basic first aid and CPR
- How to change diapers and proper hand washing
- Learning games that are both fun and apply to child development
- How to prepare tasty snacks and meals for infants and children
- How to make bedtime easy without tears and tantrums
- How to create a baby-sitting resume
Wear comfortable clothes, bring a sack lunch and a drink and get ready for a fun-filled day learning about babysitting. Snacks will be provided.
Cost & Registration
The class costs $65 per student. Registration is required. You may register online or by calling 901.516.6645.