Publications - Faith & Health
Published On 12/07/2011
Below are selected publications from the Methodist Faith & Health team.
- Cutts, T., Rafalski, E., Grant, C., Marinescu, R. Utilization of Hot Spotting to Identify Community Needs and Coordinate Care for High-Cost Patients in Memphis, TN. Journal of Geographic Information System, 6, pp. 23-29, 2014.
- Protestant Congregations: Aligning and Leveraging Assets for Vulnerable Populations and Governmental Partners Who Care For Them. Prepared by Gary R. Gunderson and Teresa Cutts and edited by Urban Strategies under Contract Number HHSM-500-2010-00054C. Communications Strategy to Enhance and Reinforce the Faith-Based Partnerships, sponsored by the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services, Department of Health and Human Services. 2011.
- Gary R. Gunderson. Deeply Woven Roots: Improving the Quality of Life in Your Community, Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 1997.
- Gary R. Gunderson, Boundary Leaders: Leadership Skills for People of Faith, Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 2004.
- Gary R. Gunderson and Larry Pray. Leading Causes of Life, Nashville: Abingdon Press, 2006.
- Gary R. Gunderson and James R. Cochrane. Religion and Health of the Public: Transformative Practice. Accepted for publication.
- Cutts, T. F., Gunderson, G., Proeschold-Bell, R. J., Swift, R. (2010). The Life of Leaders: An intensive health program for clergy. Journal of Religion and Health, accepted for publication.
- Cutts, Teresa. The Memphis Congregational Health Network model: Grounding ARHAP theory. In When Religion and Health Align: Mobilizing Religious Health Assets for Transformation. Pietermaritzburg, South Africa: Cluster Publications, in press, 2011.
- Lazarus, S & Cutts, T. Building a partnership to address violence in three historically colonized contexts: Report on research meeting in Memphis, December 2008. African Safety Promotion Journal, pp. 89-98, 2009.
- Olivier, Jill. Center of Excellence. "The Memphis Model: Mapping Research Opportunities at the Intersection of Faith and Health in Memphis." Memphis: Center of Excellence in Faith and Health, Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare, 2010.