About Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit healthcare delivery system based in Memphis, Tennessee. Our seven-hospital system includes home health services, outpatient surgery centers, minor medical centers, diagnostic centers, sleep centers and a hospice residence. Rated as the number one hospital in the region (2012-2013) by U.S.News and World Report, Methodist received accolades in twelve specialties including neurology and heart surgery.
Affiliated with The United Methodist Church since 1918, Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare combines a dedication to clinical excellence with a faith-based commitment to care.
To learn more about Methodist, visit our 2012 Annual Review.
- Total Admissions – 62,990
- Total Outpatient Visits – 337,030
- Surgical Procedures – 38,098
- (inpatient & outpatient)
- Newborn Admissions (births) – 4,882
- Total licensed beds – 1,709
- Total Associates – 11,000
- Physicians on Medical Staff – 1,811
*Figures from 2012